Evolution of a Blog

Kicking & Screaming I Came..

Hmm.. That USED to be the start in my Blog.. However things change, grow and carry on, don't they... Now I find I need to modify my writing as life itself has done for me.. We are no longer a Blog of Hops Skips and Jumps through the nitegarden.. No longer ramblings of a things lost. We are on a path of contentedness, fulfillment & rejoice! Life is anew! Life now takes place on a happy lil piece of ground we call The Cracker Jack Lodge! Here at the Lodge we strive for tranquility, peace, self reliance and sustainability as best we can manage! It's not a typical 'retirement' it's not an escape from civilization.. It's a choice to move more towards freedom, good health and responsibility for ourselves and this beautiful planet we share!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Working

Is everyone working on Earth!

3 comments:

CS said...

Hey if I had a job I would hire a bossy, smart-assed woman who knows what the hell is what!!!!!! Keep writing girl.........you inspired me to do the same.
carol sue

electricdunce said...

It just occurred to me to check your blog, which I had been doing every now and again since you got the boot from the unmentionable two . You sound like you are ready to leap back into the workforce, so what the hell is the deal, you are such a dazzler, I'd think they would snap you right up. I'm sure something will work out for you. My daughter always says she wants a job as a critic because she loves to be a sassmouth. You should be a critic, you are so funny, people would be rolling in the aisles. Well, you just keep letting the employers of Florida that you are ready, willing and very capable, someone is going to fall for you...Karin

electricdunce said...

Here's another idea from the frozen north, my daughter thinks she should start a girl's gun shop. I don't know what exactly this entails besides painting guns pink and applying rhinestones, etc, but I'm sure you'd have some good ideas...Hanging Season Officially closed down March 1st, so I guess now it is Clean Your Gun season
As you know, I am hard core unemployed, not suitable for anything, but you, you can still dazzle the bejesus out of people...

Karin